The electrical and electronic waste (e-waste) is one of the fastest growing waste streams in the world. At DIMENSION NEXT INFOCOM PVT. LTD., we sincerely believe that it is our responsibility to do business in such a manner that it benefits our people and planet
DIMENSION NEXT INFOCOM PVT. LTD. seeks shared responsibility and cooperation from customers in reducing the environmental impact of their products.
DIMENSION NEXT INFOCOM PVT. LTD. will comply with all the applicable laws related to e-waste management.
As part of the e-waste recycling initiative, DIMENSION NEXT INFOCOM PVT. LTD. reaffirms its commitment to environmental protection by ensuring proper disposal of e-waste / e-waste management. DIMENSION NEXT INFOCOM PVT. LTD. has partnered with an authorized e-waste dismantler / recycler for facilitating proper disposal of E-waste being generated internally as well as by our customers to dispose off their ‘End of Life’ products for disposal / recycling in an environmentally safe manner. Customers are requested to carry in their portable ‘End of Life’ products and drop it at the nearest collection center. DIMENSION NEXT INFOCOM PVT. LTD. sincerely urges customers to come forward and join us in this initiative.
E-WASTE COLLECTION POINT
#188, DSIDC Complex, Okhla Industrial Area, Okhla Phase 1, New Delhi – 110020
DO’S AND DON’TS FOR DISPOSAL OF DIMENSION NEXT INFOCOM PVT. LTD. PRODUCTS
1. Always drop your used electronic products, batteries, and packaging materials after the end of their life in nearest collection point.
2. Please hand-over e-waste only at the designated collection centre of the Brand.
3. Please drop your scrap electronic parts, handed-back to you after replacement with the new part, at the e-waste drop box in the service centre.
4. Please register that as an individual we all have Individual Responsibility towards the conservation of our environment.
1. Please do not throw any electronics (including batteries) into garbage bin.
2. Please do not sell e-waste to scrap dealers or unauthorized agents for little/some cash.
3. Please do not dispose of e-waste in landfill or in pits as an ill-treasure for your next generation
4. Please do not open unused electronics without expert supervision, as it can be hazardous.
The Importance of the Crossed Wheeled Bin logo below:
This symbol appearing in any product indicates that when the end-user wishes to discard this product, it must be sent to separate collection facilities for recovery and recycling. By separating this product from other household-type waste, the volume of waste sent to incinerators or land-fills will be reduced and natural resources will thus be conserved.